Dental Hygiene is preventative dentistry.
It is a very important part of routine oral care to help prevent any dental problems that can arise.
This may include gum disease, bad breath and tooth decay.
Dental hygiene services include:
- Assessment of oral health and hygiene practices
- Examination of gums and teeth
- Removal of calculus (plaque) and superficial stains
- A professional clean and polish
- Application of decay preventing products - for example, fluoride
- Oral health education & instruction to help you achieve/maintain a healthy and happy smile
Here at Kingston Dental, our team is passionately committed to assisting you and your family in developing and maintaining positive oral hygiene habits.
We work with you to help demonstrate the best ways to care for your teeth and gums at home and advise appropriate dental products to use.
The whole hygiene service takes approximately 45 minutes, leaving you with a healthy, confident smile.
*Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.